Gift certificates make the perfect present for friends and family. Gift certificates may be purchased for lessons, rentals, and equipment.
(Gift certificates can only be redeemed in our store.)
Make sure you enter the recipients's name and address during the checkout process, if not the gift certificate will be mailed to the purchaser.
|Gear/Rental Gift Certificate (Windsurf)|
Our equipment/rental gift certificate may be purchased in $25.00 increments and applied towards any type of equipment or rental. Simply click the "Buy" button then by increasing your quantity the value of the gift certificate increases.
| || |
|windsurf rental retail $59||$49 online only|
|Windsurfing Lesson Gift Certificate|
Entry Level: No experience needed. Be able to swim.
Description: Windsurfing lessons our $90.00 an hour . All equipment is provided.
| || |
|2 Hour group retail $99||$79 online only|
Gift Certificate Policies
- Gift certificates can only be redeemed in our store located at 354 Hahani Street, Kailua, Oahu Hawaii.
- Gift certificates and unused portions of gift certificates should be spent within 6 months from the date of issuance, which is the "expires" date included on the gift certificate.
- Gift certificates are non-exchangeable, non-refundable, and non-transferable.
- Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's store credit memo and is not transferable. The original expiration date will apply to any unused balance.
- If your order exceeds the amount of your gift certificate, you must pay for the balance with a credit card or cash.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates.