Gift certificates make the perfect present for friends and family. Gift certificates may be purchased for lessons, rentals, and equipment.
(Gift certificates can only be redeemed in our store.)
Make sure you enter the recipients's name and address during the checkout process, if not the gift certificate will be mailed to the purchaser.
|Kayak Rental Gift Certificate|
Kayak rentals start at 9:00am and must be returned by 4:30pm. Half day rentals can start any time during the day for a duration of 4 hours. All prices include life-vests, paddles, seats, backrests, and dry-bags. Long term rates available
| || |
|Full Day Double retail $69||$49 online only|
|Full Day Single retail $59||$39 online only|
|Half Day Double retail $59||$49 online only|
|Half Day Single retail $49||$39 online only|
Gift Certificate Policies
- Gift certificates can only be redeemed in our store located at 354 Hahani Street, Kailua, Oahu Hawaii.
- Gift certificates and unused portions of gift certificates should be spent within 6 months from the date of issuance, which is the "expires" date included on the gift certificate.
- Gift certificates are non-exchangeable, non-refundable, and non-transferable.
- Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's store credit memo and is not transferable. The original expiration date will apply to any unused balance.
- If your order exceeds the amount of your gift certificate, you must pay for the balance with a credit card or cash.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates.